Monday 25 January 2016

Yeol Clumsy #39 - Eldergleam Sanctuary

Mondras, 3rd of Sun's Dusk, 4E201

When I intended to exit the ice cave of Septimus Signus's Outpost, I was held up by a deep purple void in front of me. It spoke, and out of the abyss came the voice of Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Hermaeus Mora. He tried to lure me to be his disciple, but his words were filled with filt. I refused, and the purple abyss disappeared, menacing me.
Hermeaus Mora, as a purple abyss talking to me.
The road from Winterhold back to Whiterun and further to High Hrodgar was long, but I ran it almost all the way to Whiterun. I'm getting very experienced in running. Late that evening I came home, Breezehome. I went to bed and slept vast and long.
M'aiq the Liar is everywhere, but has never anything to say...
Sweet home, Breezehome

Next day I used well, to get organized again: ordering, selling, crafting, ... the lot. Preparing for the next journey, to the Throat of the World. Lydia was bored, bored to death at home. I had pity with her, so I invited her along for the next mission. Sofia was not happy.

Early morning we picked up Maurice Jondrelle too, a scolar who liked to visit the Eldergleam Sanctuary. So we were four. The road was easy, but we circumvented Valtheim towers to spare Maurice.

At Darkwater Crossing we were again attacked by a frost dragon. With patience and a lot of arrows, the beast crumbled and was slain.
Another dragon slain at Darkwater Crossing
We entered the nearby Eldergleam Sactuary, and tapped a little Eldergleam sap, enough to revive Whiterun's Eldergreen tree. Maurice seemed annoyed and started to pray. We left him there, and returned to Darkwater Crossing, to spend the night.
Eldergleam Sanctuary
The next day was one of the long ascent. From the Darkwater valley we climbed to Ivarstead, and further to High Hrodgar. I have to admit that Lydia is also bored while travelling! Lydia is a thoroughly bored girl, and worse, a boring girl... I pity her.

Arriving at High Hrodgar
Yeol the Clumsy @ day 78, level 29

No comments:

Post a Comment