Saturday 24 March 2018

Yeolynn the Archivist part 09 - Valtheim Towers

Skyrim, Morndas the 1st of Heartfire, 4E201

I received many complaints about the road east to Riften. Visitors spoke of bandits and toll money. So I went investigating. Sofia joined me immediatly, out of boredom at the Museum. When we arrived at Valtheim Towers, bandits asked to pay toll to pass. I said I just wanted to talk with them, but that was no option. They attacked without further due.
Valtheim Towers are cleared from bandits.
Sofia is a beast. She wiped out half of the bandits in no time. The other bandits I shot down with my bow. Since when am I so brutal to kill as a sniper in the night? Anyway, the Towers were cleared, and the road to Riften was safe again. That's the most important.
Arriving at idylic Riverwood
Afterwards I went to Riverwood to see how I could arrange a deal about the Golden Claw. I would like to buy it somehow. I met a woman called Cerwiden, who asked if she could join me for the road back down to Whiterun. I agreed, and invited her to stay at the Museum.
Cerwiden asked to join me back to Whiterun
When we arrived at the Museum, Sofia was gone. She prefered to linger on the roads of Whiterun, teasing men.

Yeolynn the Archivist@ day 15, level 9

No comments:

Post a Comment