Wednesday 21 March 2018

Yeolynn the Archivist part 08 - Warhammer of Embers

Skyrim, Loredas the 30th of Last Seed, 4E201

I picked up a rumour, don't remember where from, that a mighty warhammer called "the Iron Warhammer of Ember" would be kept away at Redoran's Retreat. But this place is not know to be very hospitable. A small bandit gang appears to have taken the Retreat as their hiding. But nevertheless, I am curious if I could convince them to trade or sell it to me.

The reception at Redoran's Retreat was not very pleasant. A guard dog attacked me, and I had no choice then to kill the raging animal. Mad for the loss of his dig, one of the bandits attacked me too. He took the fight too lightly, and fell wounded by my sword on the floor.
There is the boss, sitting at the fire... "...HELLO THERE!"
I went deeper inside, and saw the leader of the gang sitting and staring at the fire. I announced myself. Surprised to see me, he attacked. But I was prepared. I don't understand why these people are not ready to talk.
What happened with that half-nake woman?

I found the hammer, but when returning, and passing Whiterun, I saw a half naked girl sleeping in the hay. I woke her. Sofia was her name, and she seemed lost. She asked if she could come with me. I agreed, but once at the Museum, she thought it was all very boring, and that we had to go on "adventure" together, and making fun of the stupid males of our race. I told her that I was taking my duty as archivist serious, and that there would be no "adventuring" from my part.
The interiour of my quarter is getting warmer and brighter.
Sofia is bored, and wants to go outside, on adventure...
Yeolynn the Archivist@ day 13, level 8

No comments:

Post a Comment