Tuesday 20 March 2018

Yeolynn the Archivist part 07 - Mysterious Request

Skyrim, Turdas the 28th of Last Seed, 4E201

I receive a strange request from a messenger: if I would go and talk with a certain Jannus Markus about Helgen and the Dragon. I seemed one of the only survivors, and he needed me for some important information. Seen the seemingly urge and importance, I decided to go to Falkreath.
Meeting Jannus Markus at Falkreath

Late in the evening I arrived, and found this mysterious person. But now his request seemed of another nature; to arrange a meeting with his long lost friend "Val" in Helgen. I surprisingly accepted.

The next day I found this "Val" person in Helgen, and also he agreed, so I brought Jannus to Val (again to Falkreath and back). Old friends were united, they planned about rebuilding Helgen. My job was done, I left.
Two long lost friend united

In Riverwood I looked for Faendal the bosmer. I suggested he would take care of all botanical matters of the Museum: to catalog Skyrim's flora and fauna. He agreed without hesitation (better then chopping wood all day, I presume). So he joined me while returning to the Museum.
Faendal becomes the Museum's botanist.

Yeolynn the Archivist@ day 11, level 8

No comments:

Post a Comment