Saturday 17 March 2018

Yeolynn the Archivist part 03 - The Claw

Skyrim, Turdas the 21st of Last Seed, 4E201

Greed makes you stupid. Since I heard about the claw, I could not set my mind off of it. I used the rest of the day at Riverwood, to prepare for a long dungeon crawl; food, firewood, water, sword sharpenened and lots of arrows. Faendal agreed to join me, although I saw doubt in his eyes. We left early morning at dark, and arrived at Bleak Falls Burrow during the late morning. Scattered bandits outside attacked us without warning. All but one (who surrendered) died by our arrows.
Bleal Falls Burrow, without looters...
Inside were a few more looters, but now we had the advantage of the surpise. They were dealed with swiftly. But no Claw. As feared, we had to enter the burrow deeper down to go look for it. We fought skeevers, skeletons and many draugers. But Faendal is not the same underground. He is a man of the woods and the light, so severly wounded, I permit him to go home, and get healed.

Alone, I went deeper and deeper inside the mountain. I found the Claw, and I found it's purpose: it's a key to open a sealed door. Beyond I discovered a burial temple, guarded by some drauger lord. I dispatched it, and learned a "word" from a stone. No idea what this all means.

After two day of crawling I came out of the Burrow alive, with the Claw. It's mine, and it's my first unique piece for the Museum. I'm tired, I 'm exhausted, I was stupid. I need to rest...
The sacret burial temple with the "word".
Got out of the Burrow, with the Claw.

Yeolynn the Archivist@ day 1, level 5

No comments:

Post a Comment