Sunday 18 March 2018

Yeolynn the Archivist part 04 - Grim, Dark and Moist

Skyrim, Fredas the 22nd of Last Seed, 4E201

Today I decided it was time to visit "my" Museum, and see how it looks. It has been closed for the last decenia. So, proudly equiped with my first artifact (the Claw), I left Riverwood.

The road should not be too difficult, but a pack of three wolves made the trip a little less easy than expected. After having dealed with them, the descent to Whiterun valley went swift. Before noon I saw the grand city standing in the valley. I did not enter Whiterun, but went on.
a view over Whiterun valley
A little later, after again having dealed with a pair of wolves, I arrived at the Museum. It seemed intact, with the strong metal door still locked and sealed. Amazing seen the amount of wandering bands of thiefs, robbers and looters these days of war and chaos Ulfric Stormcloak brought upon Skyrim.
Voila, "my" Museum of Skyrim!
Inside all was empty, dark, grim and moist. But it seemed exactly as it was the day when it was abandonned. I could enter the curator's living quarters, but the museum itself was still closed behind a locked door. I hope I can find a key here somewhere.

First task: bring life and light to this place. As it is too depressing now...
Dark, empty and depressing... I need to bring light and life to this place.
Yeolynn the Archivist@ day 5, level 5

No comments:

Post a Comment